Visitors are kindly requested to comply with the following regulations:
1. Daily visiting hours are from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. except Fridays and public holidays.
2. Please contact the reception desk before entering the mosque.
3. Tours will not be conducted during prayer times. However, visitors may wait in the reception area during this period.
4. Visitors wearing shorts, mini-skirts and revealing clothing will not be permitted to enter the mosque premises.
5. Female visitors are required to wear a special visiting cloak (Abayah) which will be provided to them by center employees at the reception desk.
6. As the mosque is place of worship, visitors are kindly requested to refrain from photographing people praying and from behaving in a way which violates the sanctity of the mosque.
7. Visitors have to be accompanied by center tour guides.
8. Advance notification is required for visitors who do not speak English so that an appropriate tour guide can be arranged for them. This also applies for large groups comprising more than 15 people.